Treasury HomeContact Us

Claim Process

Reporting Process

Other Links


TNStars College Savings 529 Program


Report Abandoned Property

Let us help simplify your requirement to report unclaimed property.  Anyone who owes money or property to an individual or business in Tennessee is required by law to file an annual report with the Unclaimed Property Division.  Under the section “Report Abandoned Property” you will not only find the forms and instructions you need, but helpful tips and resources to make your requirement easier.