Board of Claims Meeting
The Board of Claims will meet at 9:00 a.m. (Central Time) on December 6, 2022.
The Board of Claims will meet at 9:00 a.m. (Central Time) on December 6, 2022 in Executive Conference Room on the Ground Floor of the State Capitol located at 600 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Nashville, Tennessee. The Board of Claims will consider the following:
- Review of the October 6, 2022 meeting minutes;
- Defense Counsel Report FY 2022;
- SAS Actuarial Report;
- Amended Budget Request for FY 2023;
- Budget Request for FY 2024;
- Proposed Policy and Procedure for the Administration of Insurance Proceeds; and
- Other Business.
Individuals with disabilities who wish to participate in these proceedings and require an accommodation should contact Rodney Escobar, Director of Claims and Risk Management no less than two (2) days prior to the scheduled meeting date to allow time for the Treasury Department to arrange for an accommodation. You may contact Rodney Escobar by email at Rodney.Escobar@tn.gov or by contacting the Board of Claims at 502 Deaderick Street, Nashville, Tennessee 37243, (615) 741-2734.